Welcome to our delightful recipe for Refreshing No-Bake Eggnog Cheesecake Pie! If you’re a fan of the classic holiday beverage, you’re in for a treat. This creamy and luscious pie captures all the rich flavors of eggnog in a convenient no-bake form. With a buttery graham cracker crust and a velvety eggnog filling, this dessert is the perfect addition to your holiday menu. Whether you’re hosting a festive gathering or simply craving a taste of the season, this Refreshing No-Bake Eggnog Cheesecake Pie is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth. So, grab a slice and savor the delightful flavors of this holiday favorite without even turning on your oven!
Refreshing No-Bake Eggnog Cheesecake Pie
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 1 ounce package sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix (such as Jell-O®)
- 1 ¼ cups eggnog
- ½ teaspoon rum flavored extract Optional
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg or to taste
- 1 9 inch pie crust, baked
- The heavy cream should be beaten in a bowl using an electric mixer set to high speed until it forms stiff peaks. After achieving the desired consistency, set the whipped cream aside.
- To prepare the pie filling, combine the pudding mix, eggnog, rum extract, and nutmeg. Whisk the mixture until it begins to thicken, which usually takes around 2 minutes. Next, gently fold in the whipped cream until it is well incorporated. Spoon the creamy mixture into the prepared pie crust, ensuring the top is smoothed out for a perfect finish.
- Cover; refrigerate the pie until firm, at least 4 hours or overnight.