Welcome to our kitchen! We are absolutely delighted to share with you our irresistible recipe for Quick and Yummy Instant Pot® Pork Chops in Gravy. If you are in search of a quick and hassle-free dinner option that doesn’t compromise on taste, you’ve come to the perfect place. These pork chops are simply divine – tender, juicy, and cooked to perfection using the Instant Pot®. With this cooking method, you can conveniently prepare a mouthwatering meal even on those busy weeknights when time is of the essence. And what truly elevates this dish to another level of culinary satisfaction is the rich and savory gravy that complements these delectable chops. Your taste buds are in for an incredible treat! One of the best things about this recipe is its versatility – you can impress your loved ones with it at any gathering or simply enjoy it as a comforting meal at home. Get ready to embark on a culinary adventure with us as we dive into the process of creating unforgettable flavors together in your very own kitchen. The journey starts now!
Quick and Yummy Instant Pot® Pork Chops in Gravy
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil or more as needed
- 5 bone-in pork chops trimmed of fat
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 large clove garlic finely chopped
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- 1 10.75 ounce can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 ¼ cups water
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon low-sodium soy sauce such as Bragg®
- To begin, start by heating the oil in the pot of an electric pressure cooker like the Instant Pot®. Make sure to set the cooker on the Saute function, which will allow you to cook your ingredients at
- To prepare the pork chops, sprinkle them with some black pepper. In a hot skillet with oil, cook a batch consisting of 2 to 3 chops, flipping them over halfway through, until they turn a beautiful brown color. This process usually takes about 7 to 8 minutes. Once they are nicely browned, transfer the cooked chops onto a plate. Repeat the searing process with the remaining chops
- Incorporate the minced garlic into the pot and allow it to cook for approximately 30 seconds until it emits a delightful aroma. To release any stuck bits from the bottom of the pot, add wine and scrape gently. Let the sauce simmer for 5 to 7 minutes until it is reduced by half in volume.
- To incorporate the mushroom soup and water into the pot containing the sauce, gently stir them together. Let the mixture simmer for approximately 3 minutes until it reaches a smooth consistency. After that, introduce the seared pork chops to the pot, making sure to coat them thoroughly. Proceed by closing the lid securely and locking it in place. Consult the instructions provided by the manufacturer to select the appropriate high-pressure setting, and then set the timer for a duration of 18 minutes. Be advised that it may take around 10 to 15 minutes for the pressure within the pot to build up before the cooking process begins.
- To release the pressure from the Instant Pot, follow the natural-release method as specified in the manufacturer’s instructions. This typically takes around 10 minutes. Once the pressure is fully released, carefully remove the pork
- To begin, combine 1/4 cup of water and flour in a bowl, thoroughly mixing them together. Once mixed, add this slurry to the pot. Next, press the Saute function on your cooker and allow the mixture to cook until the gravy reaches a thicker consistency, which usually takes around 3 minutes. After this step, pour in the soy sauce and vigorously stir until it is well incorporated into the gravy. Now, it