Looking to tantalize your taste buds with a delightful and healthy dish? Look no further than our irresistible Stuffed Zucchini Boats recipe! This creative and flavorful recipe is the perfect way to elevate humble zucchini into a show-stopping entrée. We take fresh zucchini and stuff them with a mouthwatering mixture of delicious ingredients, creating a dish that is both visually appealing and incredibly satisfying. With its combination of textures and flavors, this Stuffed Zucchini Boats is a crowd-pleaser for vegetarians and anyone seeking a wholesome meal option. Whether you’re hosting a dinner party or simply looking for a nutritious weeknight dinner, this recipe is sure to impress. So, let’s dive into the step-by-step instructions and bring a burst of flavor to your table. Get ready to enjoy a culinary adventure that will leave you wanting more!
- 3 medium zucchini
- 1 pound pork sausage
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (32 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Trim stems from zucchini and slice lengthwise. Scoop out seeds and place them in a large bowl. Add sausage, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and garlic; mix to combine.
- Stuff squash with sausage mixture and arrange in a 9×13-inch baking pan. Pour spaghetti sauce over the top and cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until sausage is browned and cooked through, about 45 minutes. Remove foil and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese; continue to cook until cheese is melted, about 15 minutes more.