Scrumptious vegan blueberry muffins they are gone within a day LOL. They’re moist, so soft and bouncy and packed with juicy bluebs 💙 such a yummy treat!
- 150g Jumbo or regular rolled oats
- 150g plain flour
- 1tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate soda
- 100g light soft brown sugar
- pinch of salt
- 1tsp ground cinnamon
- 4 overripe bananas, mashed well until gloopy
- 150ml olive oil/coconut oil
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 150g frozen or fresh blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 190C/170C fan/374F.
- Blend the oats using a hand stick blender until you make the oats into a flour consistency, then Mix all the dry ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
- Whisk all the wet ingredients together into a separate mixing bowl including the mashed bananas.
- Make a well in the middle of the dry ingredients and pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients then mix well until you make up some pourable muffin batter.
- Gently Fold in the blueberries.
- Line a muffin tray with muffin cases (I used the silicone cases, but paper ones are fine too)
- Pour the muffin batter into the cases evenly, then top with some jumbo oats for a bit of Oaty crunch and decoration.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes until a skewer comes out clean once inserted in the middle and they’re lightly golden on the top. Enjoy!
All credit to the right owner Alex-Leigh
Alex-Leigh via instagram (nourishingalex). If you like this recipe go check her on instagram for more amazing recipes, she needs our support to keep making new recipes. Make sure you share the recipe with your friends as well.